Wednesday, July 11, 2012

neimans for tarjay

neiman marcus for target

I couldn't be more excited that target (tarjay) is doing a collaboration with Neiman Marcus.  Two of my favorite stores!  They're going to feature designers like Tracy Reese, Tory Burch, Rag & Bone, Marc Jacobs, Alice + Olivia, Diane Von Furstenberg, and so many more.  You better believe that I will be the first one in those doors on December 1st.  I know it's only July and it seems like it's so far away, but it will be here before we know it.  My hairdresser (shout out to Grant!) always says "it's the 4th of July and then it's Christmas."

I love a good deal, and I found these look-a-likes recently...

the real deal.

prada "baroque" sunglasses
$290

the steal.
tobi darla glasses
These are $12!
      
the real deal.
yves saint laurent ring
My sister got this ring for her 21st birthday from her boyfriend.  I'm obsessed.

the steal.
tobi stone cold ring
$14

The countdown is on for Neiman Marcus at Target...144 days.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...