Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the gear

I'm on week 7 of my couch to 5k challenge.  I think it's addicting.  Clay is running with me and we have been trying (for the most part) to run outside.  Our last two runs were not pretty! When Clay signed up he insisted that he needed new headphones if he was going to keep going.  I told him to go pick some up and he came back with two bluetooth headphones.  

jaybird freedom bluetooth earbud headphones

I thought that was completely unnecessary, but I love them! It will hook up to your phone through your bluetooth.  You can even talk on them.  I've answered the phone a couple of times when I've been running.  I didn't do much talking because I usually can't even breathe...

Obsessed with my recent lululemon purchase...

lululemon inspire crop

They're expensive, but they are worth every penny!


Nothing gets me going on a run like Flo Rida.  I love his new song whistle. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...