Tuesday, July 10, 2012

the fourth

We had a really good 4th of July!  We went down to Golconda, IL to our river house on the Ohio.  We did some boating, skiing, and (definitely) eating. 


We all brought appetizers and I decided I would bring pico de gallo and Mississippi Sin Dip.  I found the Mississippi Sin Dip recipe on Plain Chicken last December.  I made it for Taylor's Christmas Party and it was SO GOOD (shout out to Sophia Grace and Rosie). 

I love, love, love Plain Chicken and I find myself going there when I just don't know what to make for dinner.

Mississippi Sin Dip



16oz sour cream
8oz cream cheese, softened
2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup chopped ham
1 green onion, chopped
1/4 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
salt
pepper
fritos (for dipping)
french loaf (optional)

Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.  Put ingredients in a greased cassserole dish.  Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.

It was almost gone before I could get a picture!

plain chicken's mississippi sin dip

Plain Chicken bakes her dip in a french loaf.  I think it's good either way!  Serve with Fritos!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...