Thursday, July 19, 2012

grocery finds

I'm always looking for new food to try at the grocery store and I recently found a few that I wanted to share.  I'm still obsessed with the bob evans' mashed potatoes and sister schubert's pretzel rolls.
...

I have a serious addiction to sour patch kids.  Our house is always stocked!  When I heard they were making popsicles, I immediately ran to the store to pick some up.  They've been in our freezer for one week and they're almost gone!  I'm averaging two a day...and one popsicle is only 40 calories (can't beat that).

...

My mother-in-law told me about this grocery find and another blog reader told her (Hey Dar!).  Panera's (fat-free) poppy seed salad dressing is THE BEST fat-free salad dressing I have ever tasted.  It's only 15 calories for 2 tbsp.  You can get this at Target!



Clay has been begging me to pick up Archer Farms Pecan Cinnamon Roll pancake mix (sold at Target).  He had it a few weeks ago when he was home, and he's obsessed.  I made it for dinner last night, and I have to agree it was really good.  Especially if you have a sweet tooth. Pecans, cinnamon, icing, and syrup...I felt like Elf!

via
   Please share your grocery finds with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...