Tuesday, July 24, 2012

beating the heat

It has been so hot lately and I have not wanted to be in the kitchen.  I was looking for a dessert to make that was easy the other night and I remembered a recipe my Mom used to make when we were growing up.  It's easy, cool, and delicious.


The Blizzard Pie


cappuccino heath blizzard pie
oreo pie crust
cool whip (I used lite)
2 medium blizzards from DQ (I used cappuccino heath blizzard)

Pour blizzards in the oreo pie crust and spread evenly.  Spread the cool whip on the blizzard.  Refrigerate over night.  Sometimes I can't wait that long, but it will set up perfectly if you refrigerate it for 8+ hours. 

How easy is that?

Mix and match with other DQ blizzards and graham cracker crust!  You can't go wrong with this dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...