Monday, June 11, 2012

once

I talked about my trip to nyc here and mentioned the new broadway production of Once.  Last night it won 'Best Musical' at the Tony Awards!  It's a must see.  Here's a preview of the show on David Letterman...


Favorite Song from the show!


During intermission, the stage turns into a bar.  They only let around 30 people up on stage to get a drink, so I would make sure you get a seat in the orchestra (and walk fast).  We loved getting on stage and looking around the set.  Someone told us about this before the show or we wouldn't have known.  


The show is going on tour in 2013.  I'm hoping it will come to The Fox!  This show is an adaptation of the 2007 movie.  I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've heard great things.  It's on my summer movie list.  Congratulations to Once on your 8 Tony Awards.  They were well-deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...