Wednesday, June 20, 2012

goat cheese grapes

I'm always looking for fun (bite-sized) appetizers, and this is one of my favorites.  I found this recipe online a few months ago and made it for a party.  It was a hit, and I think it's perfect for this hot summer weather.



goat cheese grapes

1 package of red grapes (seedless)
1 pound of goat cheese
handful of walnuts or roasted pistachios(chopped)

wash and dry your grapes.  mold goat cheese around each grape.  chop your walnuts and roll your grapes in the walnuts.  chill in the fridge.

-you may also use pistachios.  roast pistachios in a pan for around 5 minutes, let cool, and chop. 

how easy??  they're so good.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds easy and delicious! The perfect kind of recipe for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't be disappointed. They are the perfect summer snack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...