Wednesday, June 27, 2012

memphis

We went to Memphis last weekend to celebrate my BABY sister's 21st birthday.  I can't believe she's 21.  I felt so old the whole time.  We had dinner at Flight on Friday night.  It was incredible.  I'm still dreaming about my meal and wine.  It's a tapas restaurant and everything comes out in small portions.  Even the wine! Love!
  
chase's 21st birthday 
my outfit:

how cute is chase's 21st birthday poster?

   I got my white shorts at tar-jay (target).  Love them.  I also have them in black.  They're so comfortable (seriously my favorite pair of shorts).  Go get a pair.

top: (j.crew)-on sale now! 
shoes: calvin klein (old)
shorts: target
belt: j. crew (old)
necklace: natasha (nordstrom)(in store) 

Can't wait to go back!  Graceland on the next trip...(it's on my bucket list). 

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Looove your Target shorts/j.crew top ensemble....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on sale...get one! I love it. Definitely pick up the shorts. I'm obsessed.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!

    You have always had great style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun. I'm planning on going back with Clay. And thank you! Love your style too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...