Thursday, May 17, 2012

nyc

My trip to NYC was so much fun. I wanted to share some of my pics! 


frozen hot chocolate @ serendipity

on the nbc studio tour
 The NBC Studio Tour was so much fun.  We got to tour studio 1A (home of The Today Show) and watch the SNL cast rehearse.  We got to see Will Ferrell, Usher, and Kristen Wiig.  I was on cloud 9.  They don't tell you where they're taking you during the tour, I think we just lucked out.  We went on the tour on Thursday at 3:30.  I think that timing has something to do with what you see.  We also had some sweet little girls on our tour that were on a "play date" and their dads worked for The Today Show.  That might have been our backstage ticket!   

tourist pic with the tiny statue of liberty
dinner at bond street

the inside of the lion. pictures weren't allowed, but bones managed to snap one.

dinner @ san marzano for harrison's birthday
(hate that this is blurry)
jersey boys
once
 I'm so glad we decided to go see Once. It was so good!  I would go back to nyc just to see this musical.  It's bound to win a tony!

If you're headed to NYC, I would highly recommend...

San Marzano...in the lower east side. brick oven pizza.  delish.
The Lion...in greenwich village.  the food is incredible. the atmosphere is awesome.
Emporio...in nolita. authentic italian.  order the risotto croquettes.
Tartine...in west village.  perfect place for brunch.

I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...