Monday, June 25, 2012

off the couch

I'm on week 4 of couch to 5k and I decided it was time to get a new pair of running shoes.  I've had my nike shox since 2007, so I needed an upgrade.  My friend, and blogger, over at Here Comes Baby Girl just ran her 2nd marathon and recommended that I get a pair of asics, brooks, or mizunos. I decided to go with the asics, and I LOVE them. 
asics gel excel 33
I don't love running and I am not fast (at all), but it's getting better.  I even recruited Clay!  He started this week.  I've been tracking my runs with the endomondo app.

{pinterest inspiration}
 
Loving this song on my playlist...



3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure Jason & Randy wear Brooks and/or Asics and they love them! Can't believe you're on week 4...that's amazing! But you're supposed to be lazy with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Clay doesn't read this. His running shoes are Saucony, and he will CLEARLY feel like they are inadequate if Jason and Randy wear Brooks/Asics. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...