Sunday, February 26, 2012

oscars 2012: top 5

All I can say is WOW.  The dresses (and the "stars") were drop dead gorgeous last night.  I loved so many, but five stood out above all the rest!  My top 5...

#1
and Harry Winston Jewels

She looked absolutely stunning, and her jewels were to DIE for!

#2

Academy Award Winner!  She looked like a million bucks.

#3

Love the gold. Hollywood glamour!

#4

A beauty in white!  Gorg.

#5

I've never seen Tina Fey look better.  This dress is fabulous.


and let's not forget about the best looking guy...


2 comments:

  1. I could not agree more with your top 5! Love Octavia Spencer, love to hate Stacy Keibler, and Tina Fey is my idol. And I'm having a secret affair in my head with George Clooney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices! Stacy Keibler may be my #1 though. She is so gorg!!! And def George as best looking! Oh how I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...