Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love day

A few days ago, I was watching The Today Show and they suggested fixing lasagna for Valentine's Day.  That's just what I'm going to do!  Mom got all three girls Ree Drummond's (The Pioneer Woman) cookbook for Christmas.  It is so good, and I've been dying to try out the lasagna. 




You can get the cookbook here.

She also has a great website featuring a TON of recipes (including the lasagna recipe). 


I'm using fresh herbs and shredded mozzarella.

--Serving with a salad and garlic bread


For dessert, we are having heart-shaped scotcharoos.  My Nana used to make these all the time, and we have certainly carried on that tradition. I think that this recipe is rice krispie's best kept secret.


I used a heart cookie cutter to make the heart.  You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...