Monday, February 20, 2012

garlic parm chicken

This recipe is all Patsy, and it's one of my favorites!  When she used to make it in high school, all of our friends would want an invite.  The best part about this recipe is that it is SO easy, and tastes like it took hours. 

Garlic Parmesan Chicken


Ingredients:
2 cups ritz cracker crumbs
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
3 or 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
salt & pepper to taste
butter (melted)
boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 or 6)

Directions:
-preheat oven to 350 degrees F
-mix the first four ingredients
-melt the butter
-pound the chicken to 1/2 inch 
*This is probably (definitely) my least favorite part.  I am convinced that I'm going to get and give salmonella when I cook with chicken. It has NEVER happened (yes, I'm knocking on wood right now).  It always scares me.  I bleach the kitchen down each time...along with my hands.  Hopefully I'll get over it one day.


-Dip chicken in butter and roll in crumb mixture

-Place in a greased baking dish
**My chicken breasts were HUGE.  I only had 4, but I had to put them in two separate dishes because they wouldn't fit in one.
-Bake for 25 to 30 minutes


(I cheat and cut the chicken to make sure it's cooked...)


The finished product! Yum.

I like to serve this meal with green beans, white rice, and bread.
--From start to finish this meal takes 45 minutes. 

 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...