Thursday, February 23, 2012

crazy coupon lady

So you all might think I'm crazy.  The hubs does...I was on the phone with Chase last night trying to sell her on a site called ebates, and she said "Clay just texted me and said to tell the crazy telemarketer to get off the phone."  Haha! I found this site (ebates) online that gives you cash back when you shop.  I kind of feel like Kourtney Kardashian when she started couponing on the show. 

kourtney in action

A friend told me about e-bates a few days ago, and I was skeptical at first.  I thought it would give me a virus if I clicked on it.  My friend has been using it for awhile, and just got a check in the mail from her Christmas shopping.  Well, I'm hooked!

All you have to do is go to the store from the ebates website and you will get 3% to 6% cash back (they send your check quarterly).  If you're going to shop online anyway, you might as well get money back...right?? 

Oh, and if your cart is already full and you didn't click on ebates first, you can still click on the store through the website and it will transfer the items in your cart. 

Some of the stores include: J. Crew, Shopbop, Piperlime, Gap, Gilt Groupe, Tory Burch, Nordstrom, Saks, Target, Bloomingdales, etc.

**I just told Clay that it included Nordstrom and he's ready to sign up too.  Looks like this telemarketer isn't so crazy!

Just click here to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...