Thursday, February 9, 2012

eat that salad

For those of you that know me, know that I'm not big on working out.  I did, however, get in really good shape before the big day (thanks to Suzanne Motsinger at S & M fitness in Harrisburg, IL). 
Well...I don't have Suzanne in Evansville telling me to (making me) work out. 
We are members of Bob's Gym (right across the street),  and sometimes I can't make myself go.  So, in the meantime, I've been doing this workout I found on pinterest.

40 jumping jacks
30 crunches
20 squats
10 push-ups

It's supposed to make you burn 100 calories.  I'm not sure if I believe that, but I try to do this a few times when I "can't" make it to the gym. 


Here are a few of my favorite fitness things:

yes, these pants come in tall. obsessed.

hair ties that don't leave a dent.


so comfy


I'm going to make it to the gym today.  Hopefully, Clay will go with me.  If not, I have Brit Brit (Britney Spears) on Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...