Tuesday, March 6, 2012

same kind of different as me

same kind of different as me

I finished reading this book last week, and I have to say that it's probably one of the most emotional books I have ever read.  

It's very difficult to write about this book without giving away the contents.  Same Kind of Different as Me is a story of friendship, kindness, faith, and family.

This book is a true story about an unlikely friendship between a modern day slave and a wealthy art dealer.  These two men are very different, but they both have more in common than they know.  The struggle of overcoming adversity will prevail in both of their lives.        

To say this book is "touching" would be a complete understatement.  Ron Hall and Denver Moore have you thinking and reevaluating your own life throughout their entire story.

This is a must read, and I'm so glad I started 2012 with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...