Friday, March 30, 2012

lemonade orangeade

I had a bowl full of pretty big tangerines and I wasn't reallly sure what I was going to do with them.  Then it hit me.  Make Lemonade Orangeade!  This is the perfect Spring/Summer drink.  We drank gallons of this stuff every summer.  The real kind though...with sugar (oh, it was so good).  We don't drink soft drinks or real lemonade around here, so I decided to use crystal light instead of country time.  You could use country time if you want!



lemonade orangeade

ingredients:
1 crystal light lemonade packet (can also use country time lemonade)
4 or 5 oranges (I used tangerines)
1 or 2 lemons

-make crystal light as directed on the package
-squeeze juice from oranges and lemons (save one of each for garnish)
-slice up lemons and oranges and put it in the pitcher


*can also be used to make a cocktail. just add vodka or firefly.


This drink is so refreshing! Make a pitcher of this stuff while you work in your yard this weekend. Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks delish! I will have to try this at our next BBQ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...