Friday, May 4, 2012

the paris wife

The Paris Wife
I finished reading "The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain last night.  It was so good, I really hated for it to end.  I feel like I'm always a little sad when I finish a good book.  The Paris Wife takes a look into the life of Ernest Hemingway's first wife, Hadley, and their life together in Paris.  Although the story is fiction, it is based on true life events.  This is a must read.  Definitely take this one to the beach this summer.

chase and me

This picture was taken a few years ago in front of Ernest Hemingway's house in Key West.  This house is also mentioned in the book!  I'm a little bit obsessed with Ernest's life right now (especially his life with Hadley).  I spent most of the night on google...    

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get a few weeks off this summer so I can read several books sitting on my shelf and patiently waiting on my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! My nook is full. Can't wait to read by the pool. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...