Thursday, May 24, 2012

eat up

This might be the most random post, but I wanted to share with you some new things that I've tried at the grocery store!  We can't get enough...
A friend and reader sent me this picture of sides she was serving with a really great recipe (I'll share that recipe too).  I am so picky when it comes to mashed potatoes.  My Mom makes them from scratch, and I cannot even eat the instant stuff.  I e-mailed her back and asked about the mashed potatoes.  She said that she didn't even make mashed potatoes anymore because these were so good. 


She was right!  We are hooked.  I take them out of the package and put them in a bowl and act like I made them when we have them (Haha).  You don't even need to salt and pepper them.  They're seriously so good.  Thank you, Tyler!  

I don't want to forget about the pretzel rolls.  If you like soft pretzels, you will love these rolls.  I think we will be having these a lot this summer.  I'm addicted. 

You can find the pretzel rolls in the freezer aisle, and the mashed potatoes in the open refrigeration by the meat.

Please share your food recommendations and recipes!  I love to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...