Friday, April 27, 2012

draped blazer

I've been loving the draped blazer trend.  It's the perfect piece to put over an outfit if you're going out at night and it's a little chilly.  I found mine at The Limited.  I had a chance to wear it last weekend when I was in Greenwood, MS for a baby shower.  I love it.

I didn't really get a good picture of the entire outfit, but I wore it over a j. crew sequined tank and tangerine jbrand 811 jeans.  I caved and bought them...

me and jane critz

me, jane critz, rebecca, and ann christopher

Here is a better pic of the jacket...It looks more taupe than purple in person.

the limited
It's also on sale right now!!!  Enter MIX50 at checkout and get 50% off. 


Also loving these draped blazer options...

oona blazer
bop basics

tinley road


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...