Saturday, July 20, 2013

crockpot italian beef


Some friends came to visit last week from Mississippi and I was shocked when they told me they didn't know what Italian Beef was.  They don't know what they're missing!!
 
This is a go-to recipe at our house.  It's easy and delicious! And I get to use my crockpot...and I love my crockpot. 
 
italian beef:
not pictured: hoagie buns
ingredients:
chuck roast
zesty italian seasoning packet
pepperoncinis (juice)
beer (whatever you have in your fridge)
hoagie buns


-Put the chuck roast, beer, and Italian seasoning in the crockpot.  You don't even have to mix it up.
-Add a little bit of pepperoncini juice (about 1/4 cup).  I like to put a few pepperoncinis in there too.
-Set on low for 8 hours.  
-I shred it just before I serve it... 
 
 


Serve on a hoagie bun...
You can add some pepper jack if you want, but we like ours plain.  That good!
 
 
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite meals. Italian beef originated in Chicago, where it's still a little different that we eat it here. That's one of the very few things we have on southerners! LOL LOVE IT! So glad you came back to blog life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work


    Regards

    buy Co-ord set

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...