Wednesday, October 10, 2012

crock-pot tacos

I feel like I've abandoned my blog.  I miss it! I've been using my crock-pot A LOT lately and I wanted to share this recipe.  I'm all about easy, and this recipe is EASY. You will not be disappointed.  Clay loved.
 
Crock-Pot Tacos
 
 
the meat:
1 package of chuck roast (I think mine was around 2 pounds)
1 can of green chiles
1 onion (diced)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 tbsp vinegar
 
Put it all in the crockpot and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.  Shred the beef after it is cooked.
 
 
the topping:
1 16 oz can sour cream
1 packet spicy ranch
(mix together)
 
 
Take a tortilla and spread the topping around.
 
 
Put the meat on.
 
 
The cheese is optional!  This is even good without it. 
 
YUM!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...